Do you know the process flow of plastic spraying in the hand board process? Next, let's have a brief introduction from Jinan Handboard Factory. The plastic spraying process of the hand board process includes five aspects:
1. Annealing: annealing refers to the process of relieving the stress generated during the forming of plastic parts. Annealing is to avoid cracking at the stress concentration after coating. Annealing treatment is to heat the plastic molding to the temperature below the thermal deformation temperature, and the stress can be relieved after holding for 2h.
2. Degreasing: The surface of plastic parts is often stained with oil stain, hand sweat and release agent, which will make the adhesion of the coating poor, and the coating will crack, blister and fall off. Oil removal shall be carried out before painting. The plastic parts are usually cleaned with gasoline or alcohol, and then the residual lye on the surface of the workpiece shall be cleaned after chemical degreasing, and cleaned with pure water, dried or dried.
3. Electricity removal and dust removal: plastic products are insulators, and the surface resistance is generally about 1013 Ω, which is easy to generate static electricity. After electrification, it is easy to absorb fine dust in the air and attach to the surface. Because it is very difficult to remove the dust adsorbed by static electricity by general air blowing method, it is better to use high-pressure ionized air flow to remove the electrostatic dust at the same time.
4. Spraying: plastic coating thickness is 15~20 μ m. It usually takes 2-3 coats to finish. Dry for 15min after the first spraying, and then conduct the second spraying. The surface that needs to be bright must also be sprayed with transparent paint. The coated parts have no effect on the flame retardance.
5. Drying: after coating, it can be dried at room temperature or baked for 30min at 60 ℃. Correct plastic spraying process can improve product quality and production efficiency. Suzhou Jinxuan Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. has been engaged in plastic spraying processing for many years and has mature processing technology.
The above content is the process flow of plastic spraying in the handboard process. I hope it can deepen your understanding of the handboard process. If you want to know more about Jinan hand board, please call Jinan hand board manufacturer http://www.the7streamsdream.com , we will serve you wholeheartedly.