The following main problems still need to be solved or further improved in the development of rapid tooling manufacturing technology using RP technology. The following is the analysis of Shandong rapid prototyping manufacturer for you:
(1) How can the surface quality meet the requirements of the mold, otherwise it can not bear such high pressure as injection molding.
(2) How to meet the requirements of mold manufacturing, especially when manufacturing large molds, the size is more unstable.
(3) Strength, heat and corrosion resistance, shape and size aging problems when used as master mold.
(4) The thermal conductivity of plastic or resin molds is very poor. Although the poor thermal conductivity brings the benefit of lower injection pressure, it should also be considered if the production cycle is too long.
(5) Most so-called metal molds need to be post-infiltrated with copper, which results in the use temperature of this metal mold can not be too high, which may not be more than 500 ℃.
(6) The service life is further extended and the service cost is further reduced.
(7) At present, the volume of molds that can be manufactured is very small. How to manufacture large molds?
(8) Limited by the indispensable post-processing process, it is not possible to manufacture molds with very small details, especially those with concave shape.
(9) At present, the types of materials that can be formed by rapid prototyping methods are limited, and new materials need to be developed.
The application of rapid prototyping technology has developed from prototype manufacturing to mold manufacturing, making the traditional mold manufacturing technology glow with new vitality. At the same time, the successful application of rapid prototyping technology in the field of rapid mold manufacturing will undoubtedly inject new vitality into the further development of rapid prototyping technology. Come to our website if you need http://www.the7streamsdream.com Consult!